Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tasty Tuesday - Day 1

Today is TASTY TUESDAY! Here begins the chronicle of my week with the kidlets. =D
After much discussion, we decided that Tasty Tuesday was the best description for the day.
I flew in this morning and picked them up after lunch. We made a birthday cake for Morgan, since I missed his party and they all love to bake!


Baking is the usual pass time when they come over to my house, so they have their own aprons. 


Giggling is nearly always present when we're baking!


Our trip to the store while waiting for the cake to cool down.


The finished project, all done without any typical frosting equipment! 

We'll eat that tomorrow.

We also had a lot of fun playing outside with the frisbee and chalk! My former youth pastor stopped by and they enjoyed playing around with him a bit. The fun didn't end as we brought our games indoor and played hide and seek! They did a really great job with it, and it was a lot of fun. 
We were also able to relax together as we watched a movie.

I am completely in charge of providing food for these youngsters, so tonight I made macaroni and cheese with veggies and some chicken. It was a huge success!


I think that might be it for Tasty Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I can't help but look through this whole week of fun, hilarious picutures and moments, and adventure.

    ReplyDelete