Monday : was a good day! I worked the closing shift, and I was a lot faster than before, so that made me feel really great. It was busy at work and I don't believe I made any mistakes. That is a blessing! Monday was pretty easy compared to the rest of the week!
Tuesday: was an awful day! I woke up at 3am and was up until 5. I had to help a friend garden, and I don't like gardening..plus it was pretty warm out. After that, I got lost running an errand, and that nearly made me late for my employee meeting at work! The meeting went pretty well, but I did have to take some advice from my co-worker, and that wasn't easy. I WAS late for choir, and the practice didn't go very well. The highlight of the day was going to swing dancing at the Avalon! I was there for three hours, and I did dance quite a bit. The only problem was that I hadn't had much to eat all day, and barely anything to drink, and as it was a pretty stressful day for me, my brain went haywire, and I did not feel well at all..so the end of dancing wasn't fun. I was trying to dance, but it just didn't work out so well. I finally ended up eating something at midnight. Now, I know that eating that late isn't good, but I HAD to eat something, or I was going to be very ill.
Wednesday: again, I didn't get much sleep, and I was still getting over the illness of Tuesday, so opening up at work was not easy. It did end up being alright, but wasn't the best day I've had there. Laura and I had choir practice again, and thankfully, it went a lot better! Immediately afterward, we went to salsa!! Woot woot! It was a great dancing night! I can tell that I've improved a lot, and that is really encouraging! Salsa is so much fun...I think I like it better than swing. When we were done dancing, we had a few people come over to watch some Star Wars with us! This is the first time that Laura and I have seen any of the series, and we are definitely enjoying it.
Thursday: was an awesome day! I finally was able to establish a doctor up here in Fargo, and I really like her. I also was able to get a lot of my Germany pictures printed out, and hopefully that will inspire me to get my scrapbook done! Our choir concert was in the evening, and it went pretty well! It was just a small dealio, but still fun. It was my first experience in an adult choir, and I think I learned a lot! We had salsa again, and it was lovely!! For once, the leads out numbered the follows, so I didn't get too much of a break. It was so much fun!! You know you're having fun when you end up doing the basic step as you walk around your home. :P Once we got back home, Laura and I enjoyed the latest online episode of America's Got Talent, and then headed to bed.
Friday : Today has been pretty good so far! I got to sleep in, which was amazing. I brought my shoes to a repair place, so that was good. Got my errands done without any accidents. And! I got a whole bunch of baked goods from my job on major discount, which was AWESOME! Now I have treats for my friend's party tonight, and for my weekend at my sister's! I think the party tonight is the only other thing going on.
Saturday: I will have to wake up pretty early and get a flight out so I can spend the weekend with my older sister! I'll have to let you know what we did after I get back!
Here are some pics from last night.
This is really fuzzy, I know..but this was our choir!
After the concert.
The leads fighting over the follow! Nothing but fun!
Having fun dancing!
No comments:
Post a Comment