Right now it would be easy to think about all the things in my life that was making me anxious and frustrated, so just taking this minute to remember what I'm grateful for is very important.
I've mentioned this many times before, but I'm incredibly thankful for my job. I found the perfect little place to work the day after moving to this town. It has been the source of so many blessings. My focus tonight is definitely food blessings. Whenever I'm around when they have to dump food, I always am allowed to take it home and eat it up before it goes bad. With the combination of working there every day during the lunch hour and the food they send home with me, my grocery bill is nearly cut in half! Saving money is a very big deal in my life right now as I am just now searching for a place to live. Every dollar I can save instead of buying food goes into my savings account for a day when I won't be able to work. Basically, I've been hugely blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment