Monday, November 28, 2011
A New Journey
So as I mentioned in my last post, I am now a Mary Kay consultant! Hurray! I went to my first group meeting tonight and was able to meet the other women in my unit. It was nice to get to know them a little and I'm excited to get to know them even more! I had a lot of information to go over and I'm still trying to process some of it, but I think this is really going to be a good thing for me. I have my first party already planned, and I'm excited to see what comes of this new business! I'm a little nervous about being my own boss..but I think going to the weekly meetings will be motivation enough for me! The words of wisdom I received from tonight were: "become a goal-setting, goal-inspired, goal-achieving person." Here's to a new journey and a vast array of new experiences!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment