Thursday, November 10, 2011
Thanksgiving Month - Day Five
Something I am in the process of doing is displaying my photography at Josie's, where I work. Of course, my preferred result would be to sell them, but that hasn't happened much yet. That has gotten a bit discouraging at times. I really want my work to be appreciated for what it is. I have received many compliments on them, which helps, but no one has liked them well enough to buy one except for one co-worker. One exciting thing about this experience has been ordering my first business cards ever! I really love them, and just think they are beautiful. Well, my thankful thought for the day comes from that. I looked at work today and a large chunk of my business cards were gone! I know that doesn't necessarily translate into purchases, but that means that each person was impressed even to take a card. It's a simple one tonight, but it meant a lot to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment