Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Thanksgiving Month - Day Four
The last few days have been very difficult on me, to be honest. I've been dealing with a lot of physical pain and a large amount of stress with school. My biggest area of thankfulness is that I finally finished my term paper, and it is in, though it is not my best paper ever. It is such a relief not to think about it. I've come to terms that I won't get a super high score, but at least I will get some credit. I've also had to correct some mistakes in another class that made me very anxious, but I'm learning not to take myself too seriously. Now, my body is yelling at me to get some sleep. So yeah, I'm so thankful to have those big assignments taken care of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment