Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanksgiving Month - Day Six

I'm so happy I was able to get this weekend off from work! I successfully flew down to Iowa this morning! (Phew, my arms are tired) After hanging out at home a little bit, my dad and I went to eat Chinese food at our favorite restaurant, and it was delicious. Then I made the short trip to my sister's abode where I am residing for the weekend. We spent our day together painting finishing touch-ups in her house. I've always enjoyed painting. The best part of the day was definitely feeling the little baby growing inside of her. What a blessing to be a woman! God's gift of life is awe-inspiring and should never be forgotten. I'm so incredibly thankful for God's grace in providing my sister and brother-in-law with an addition to their family, and for the chance to hang out with them a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay, glad to hear you are enjoying time with family. However, if you think flying down to Iowa made your arms tired, try flying to Portland, OR, and back 5 days later. Whew! I'm still recovering.
    *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes Judy, I'm guessing you are much more tired than I am! :D

    ReplyDelete