If you are ever up in my area, and you just happen to be a bit hungry, thirsty, or just have a sweet tooth; I know exactly where you should go!
With seats inside and out, there's no way you won't be satisfied.
Why don't you come with me now for a little tour? There's Josie, showing us the way.
First you will see our little window cubbie. A nice, intimate area to enjoy a friend's company. Featured here, and throughout, is artwork done locally. The artists change now and then to get more exposure.
Now we'll go into the main area of the cafe.
Here is a glimpse of the deliciousness that will greet you. We have a cookie case filled to the brim, and a complete menu of lunch and drinks for you to pick from.
You've now become an intimate friend, as you are currently behind the counter. From this angle you can see the coziness of the decorations, and also more of our seating area.
This is what Josie's is all based on. Grandma Josie who had no recipes, influenced generations after her in the art of making baked goods. Way to go, Grandma Josie! That is her original apron hanging there.
Perhaps if you are lucky, you will see my smiling face from behind the counter, ready and willing to take your order.
I will go to all lengths to make your stay a pleasant one. :D
I hope you enjoyed your mini tour of Josie's Corner, but I hope even more that you will stop by and see us in person!
looks lecker and i can tell the service just can't be beat! will stop by tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, I wish you would!
ReplyDeletei'm not gonna lie. i think with some more experience, you could write brochures. like for cruises and futuristic hotels and stuff. that would be awesome!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me crave a pumpkin cookie. I love Josie's Corner!
ReplyDelete