Since I didn't have time for this last week, I should be doubly thankful this week, right? :P
I'm thankful for:
Finally being done with baking! It was an excellent experience, and fun at points, but truly was a lot of work.
How well work is going lately! I was left alone for longer than before on Wednesday, and I didn't die! I even had more work to get done, so it was quite an accomplishment for me.
Encouraging bosses. It makes all the difference to know that they appreciate my work and notice when I do better.
More hours at work. Both my co-workers are going back to college this semester, so I was needed a little more than before.
Having my mom up to visit last weekend. It was her first time up here since I moved in with Laura, so she finally got to meet my friends!
Church!
Enjoying a game night with mom and some friends. Sunday was the beginning of a fabulous week!
Going salsa and swing dancing without getting truly dizzy! Some leads definitely can make me dizzy if they try, but generally I'm alright. :D
Having my dad visit for a day! He came up to help us with some stuff, and he even switched cell phones with me. What a nice dad! :D
Church picnics and good conversations with awesome people!
The amazing stars and moon. Truly awe-inspiring.
Getting to know a new friend a little better.
Borrowing the fourth season of Monk! Woot!
Amazing weather! It is absolutely the best.
I cannot believe I forgot this, but I guess it just feels like longer than two weeks ago...I'm thankful for a fabulous time getting to meet my first niece and visit my lovely sister and her husband!. Thanks, Chris, for the reminder!
I seriously cannot remember the last time I've been as happy as I've been this whole week. God is amazing, and He has given me so much. I would be a fool to think I have all this because of my own worth. I truly am worthless without the blood of Christ; which brings me to my last Thankful Thought:
I am so thankful for a Savior, who by His mercy and grace, saw fit to call me to be one of His own. I have created a debt that could not be repaid, but it has been erased. What more can I ask for?
What about your niece?
ReplyDelete