Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Days!

Yesterday was such a fabulous day! I went to Harvest Church again, and it was really good. A group of people prayed with me for my headaches, and that was really nice. Dancing at salsa was just incredible! I think it was the first time since moving to this city that I've been dancing where I didn't get dizzy! It made such a big difference to not be dizzy. I feel like I did better than ever before. I was able to do all the spins the guys threw at me, and that's definitely new. I didn't even have to take a break. The difference was astounding.
After dancing, a group of us went out to eat at a Chinese buffet! It was pretty good! I loved the Chinese donuts...lecker! So delicious. Then we all headed over to one of the guy's house, and there we watched Star Trek! It was my first time ever seeing Star Trek, and I really liked it! It was a great time just handing out with some friends.
It didn't take long to fill you in on my day, but I can't truly express how happy I feel about my day yesterday. =D

1 comment:

  1. how cool about the prayer and no dizziness! i like your new look on your blog. very nice! sorry i didn't respond to your email...but would rather chat about it than email...can you send me your number and a good time to call you? miss you and love you, k

    ReplyDelete