Friday, August 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday - belated

I totally forgot to do my Thankful Thursday post last night, but maybe I needed  to wait until today so I can keep my spirits up. I'm currently sitting in an airport without any idea of a flight that I can take out to Denver. This could be a long day.

But on the cheerful side of life: I'm thankful for..

~ Two great appointments with a chiropractor. He had a lot of interesting information for me, and has already helped me considerably.

~ Three days of dancing without massive dizziness!! Last night was slightly more dizzy than the first two, but not nearly as bad as before.

~ The opportunity to be of service to my employers in their time of need.

~ The growing circle of friends and the time I've been able to spend with them.

~ Having my salsa shoes back! They had to be repaired. Now I have to get used to them again.

~ Having a positive two- month review at my job!

~ Flying the way I do. Though it can be frustrating and stressful, I really wouldn't have it any other way. It has become a way of life, and I'm extremely happy about it.

~ The chance to talk with CNH for long periods of time. (Just getting back to the point my dear. =P)

~ Having a rain coat. It was down-pouring yesterday and my pants were soaked, but thankfully I had my super sweet rain coat on, and therefore, didn't freeze.

~ Veterans! I was sitting next to a veteran while we were still on the plane. It was really nice to talk with him!

~ A good computer battery that enables me to be on without plugging in for longer than ten minutes!

~ Delta employees who can remain calm in the midst of mass confusion and frustration. Way to go guys!

So, the day will continue, and hopefully I'll get to Denver sometime today!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your travel plans move quickly and that your visit is super wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CNH likes :D haha (and yes that was the point;)

    ReplyDelete