I cannot imagine why on earth God would want to bless me as much as He has already. It is truly incredible. Every week as I write these posts I am reminded of His enduring faithfulness, mercy, kindness, and love.
This week I am thankful for so many things.
I received a note from my co-worker with some constructive criticism, and was able to hear a good report from her by the end of the week. It was truly nice that she let me know that everything was better, because she could have just not written me another note and left it alone. It's nice knowing that she isn't upset, and everything is back to normal.
I seriously have amazing bosses! Not only are they extraordinarily forgiving and merciful, but they are excellent at encouraging others too! It is not every day that your boss will tell you how much they appreciate you and how well you're doing. God knew that I needed that, and sent me exactly where I could get it.
He showed me again what a blessing it is to have spiritual gifts and to use them for His glory; and He made my Stressful Saturday into a Satisfied Saturday.
I am slowly becoming convinced that I've made the right decision regarding which church to attend regularly, and God is blessing me in that decision.
I was able to enjoy a lovely meal and long conversation with the pastor and his wife.
My classes began on Monday, and I learned that I'll only have papers to write for one class! What a relief!
I had an important meeting with dermatology on Tuesday, and received a successful biopsy and got one mole removed. Now we're just waiting on the results.
My weekly dancing schedule happened without any dizziness! I know it's been a while since I have been dizzy, and I keep mentioning it all the time; but you do not realize what a difference it has made to my life to feel in control of my head again!
Dancing at the Avalon was especially full and exciting.
I was able to help my boss out yesterday by staying late, and she really appreciated it.
We had some friends over last night to play a game, and though I didn't get a chance to play, it was still fun to watch.
I was able to fly to Tucson this morning without any issue, and met up with my parents and sister.
We were able to visit with my grandma and her fiance'.
And I saw a shooting star while I was considering the heavens. It was truly remarkable.
God's glory is so much greater than we could ever hope to imagine.
No comments:
Post a Comment