My birthday was such a wonderful day! I chose to sleep in a bit (which I needed), and then I went down to Josie's to take care of some business then just stayed to chat with my co-workers! That was great fun indeed! Then I went shopping and bought myself a super cute black hat and a brown jacket. Awesome! The only not so great thing was how little studying I achieved, but come on...it was my birthday. =P I was able to have a long chat with Emily and that was amazing, as always. I got myself ready to go and met everyone down at the Drunken Noodle. It was a cool place! I hadn't been there before, but I liked it. It has Asian, Italian, and American noodle dishes.
 |
| L-R: Edwin, Mark, Lee, Michelle, Abram, "Rizzo", and me. Not pictured : Laura | | | | | |
|
|
|
It was a really fun time just chatting with everyone. Then we all went to Swing night at the Avalon..Woot! :D Seriously guys, dancing is amazing! I had a birthday dance where I stood in the middle and for one song all the guys took turns leading me. It was so awesome! It was a very energetic song, and I even did some really fast lindy, which was a bit scary. =P All the guys that danced are friends of mine, so that was really nice. Unfortunately, we didn't get it recorded because of technical difficulties, but I've realized that's probably a good thing! I felt like I was doing a really good job, and if I was able to watch it back later, I probably would have been disappointed. =P So this way, I can just keep my awesome opinion of myself. Haha. One of my good friends did my other birthday dance with me. I love this song, so I've been planning on doing it for my birthday ever since I moved up here. I totally made a lot of mistakes, but it was so much fun anyway. And this was the first time that I was recorded doing lindy hop, so now I can analyze how many things I'm doing wrong, and fix them!
It was such a lovely day and I couldn't have asked for anything more.
No comments:
Post a Comment