Well, I was thinking about that song just now, because lately I've just been feeling so happy. Sure, I've had my stressful moments and my frustrations, and I've been angry and upset; but as a lifestyle...I'm HAPPY! It's so amazing to feel such happiness. I don't remember ever being so happy. Whenever I think about my life here in the windy city, I just get this bubbly happy feeling. I am where I'm supposed to be, there's not one doubt about that. That makes me think of another song, of course. This one is a kids song done by Psalty, and unfortunately I don't remember all the words. This is the part that is stuck in my head right now:
First you take a cup of faith and stir it all around
Add some joy and happiness 'til it makes a bubbly sound
Mix in some Agape love 'til it begins to ring!
Dah dah dah dah...(I don't remember)
And serve it to the King!
Add some joy and happiness 'til it makes a bubbly sound
Mix in some Agape love 'til it begins to ring!
Dah dah dah dah...(I don't remember)
And serve it to the King!
Ah, that song makes me happy. You know, I have some things in my life right now that could truly be stressing me out (and sometimes do), but I feel too happy to be stressed. Really, it's so bizarre how happy I feel. It's great! Man, I'm so happy that I'm happy. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment