Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday

The weeks go so quickly! Seriously, it was just yesterday that I wrote last week's post! Crazy! Anyway, here it is, time again to share what I'm thankful for.

My parents came up on Friday to meet up with a couple who were a huge influence in my dad's life as a teenager. It was so much fun to see them again and to hear old stories of what my dad did back then. It was a great time.

I had to work most of Saturday, so I wasn't able to spend a lot of time with my parents, but we did have a picnic in the park with a few of our dancing friends, and it was a lot of fun. We played quite a few rounds of Catch Phrase, and threw the frisbee around a bit.

Sunday was a beautiful day! I had a wonderful walk in the early morning and was joined by my mom about half way through. Church was really good, and I had a chance to talk with some newcomers, and it was great! Then after church, a bunch of us met up for lunch. Who can say no to food and fellowship? Seriously, it was a fun time!

I'm thankful for a smart chiropractor who can put everything back into place.

I am so thankful for my wonderful job. I just hope I won't lose my excitement about it. :P

I made it past my first school exam, and I didn't die, so we're good.

I've been getting caught up on sleep, which is always good.

Swing and Salsa dancing were fabulous as always. I even got some compliments on my improvement! Yay!

The Lord is good, and His love endures forever..what more could I be thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment