I've kept all of you very busy this week with a post a day!! I don't expect that to continue on, so don't get your hopes up. =) This week has been so fabulous in so many ways, it's hard to know where to begin.
I was finally able to go to the Swing Dance Club at MSUM on Friday and it was so much fun! I learned a lot about lindy and how to make mine better.
Saturday was a lovely day...truly lovely. We had company from our hometown, so we all went out to lunch together and that was fun. I went shopping for flats to dance in, and it was surprisingly fun! I never enjoyed dancing before, but slowly, it's growing on me. :P I did have luck in finding flats and I also found some cute boots for winter. =D Saturday night was really fun because I got to go out for pizza and a movie with a good friend. It was much nicer than being home all night.
Sunday was also a great day. Church went really well, even though I made some mistakes on powerpoint. =P I did have to leave a bit early because Josie's was open and I had to work. We're not usually open on Sundays, so my whole group of friends from church came there for lunch! It was so nice to have them, especially since I hadn't had a chance to talk with them before church. And I even got a ride home, which was sweet.
I had salsa on Monday, and that (of course) was a blast!
Tuesday was a blessed day indeed!! My birthday was splendid, and I couldn't ask for more. I am so thankful for all the well wishes and for the friends who just made my night so wonderful. It's so nice to have good friends up here in Fargo. And dancing was...incredible. Wowza. Yup! It was great!!
Yesterday I had a really fun time at work with all my customers. I love to joke around with everyone; it's so much fun. I even had one guy who is from Iowa, so that's what we talked about. Sweet! =D I also had some amazing conversations yesterday with NML, BRH, and CNH. Yay for talking on the phone!
Today ended up being very nice as well. I got a lot more school done today than I did yesterday, so that was encouraging. I was able to eat supper with a new friend, and then we had salsa again!! Salsa was really nice tonight because I got a lot of compliments on my spinning. I'm really trying to do better, and the teachers are always giving me tips, so it's nice to know that it's making a difference.
I seriously cannot stop being happy nowadays. Yeah, sometimes I'm frustrated and not happy..but as soon as I start thinking about what's been going on, I'm instantly happy again. I have been so fabulously blessed, and I'm so grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment