So, I wasn't able to write a post last night because I was too busy dancing until 1:30am! M and I drove to the city yesterday to go dancing at this really awesome social dance studio. It was so much fun!! I danced with a ton of new guys, and some of them were just brilliant! Sometimes it was hard because they were so much better than me, and I'd feel bad for making dance with me. But then I kinda got over that and just enjoyed the time! Woot! Anyway....
~I'm thankful for the opportunity to visit my sister and her family in Denver this past weekend. It was so wonderful to see most of my family again.
~ I learned in Denver that my other sister is pregnant!! Super thankful for that!
~ It was a huge relief to get both flights home on Sunday, and I even made it in time for some of church!
~ On Monday, my original supper plan (which did not include me cooking) didn't work out, and so I had to figure something else pretty fast, and I'm happy to say I succeeded in making a very nice meal! Yay for success!
~ Tuesday was a busy day! I had a great time talking to my grandma and a great friend, playing piano at the church, working at the nursing home, and then I got my oil changed in my car, had a birthday party, and went to a new small group! I'm thankful I got through the day!
~ I'm especially thankful for that small group. It was an incredible blessing, and it completely changed my day's attitude to what it should have been. So excited to continue this study!
~ I'm thankful for improved sleep!
~ And as I mentioned before, I'm really thankful to have been able to come dancing last night!
~ God was very good to me last night (as He always is) and reminded me of the important things.
I really couldn't be more thankful for how God has been working in my life, and all the wonderful opportunities I've been given lately. Life is Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment