Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blessed Beyond Measure

I have come to the conclusion that I have truly been blessed beyond measure in my life, but more specifically in the past year. I am amazed at all the seemingly miniscule events that have been working together to make me someone I never imagined myself to be. I've shared a lot of them with you already, like when God gave me the chance to right a wrong, or when I began getting over my feelings of failure, and also the time God showed me how he was using a trial in my life to benefit me in the long run. I also have been blessed to realize the hold Rejection played in my life and God has used the smallest things to remind me of that. Also, just seeing how God has changed the number of people in my family (yay for nieces and nephews!), and seeing how that has changed all of our priorities and how we interact with each other. This post simply wouldn't be complete without mentioning how different my life is now that I have such a wonderful man as my boyfriend. I've never been in a relationship before, and so that has brought its own difficulties, in just not  knowing how to handle some situations, but I am happy to say that I've grown a lot, and I'm excited to see where it all goes. So all this to say, I'm extraordinarily blessed.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment