Man, I can't believe I forgot again this week. That is just wrong. :P This week has been insanely busy, so I guess I'll cut myself some slack. Yesterday alone had enough interesting experiences to write a post on. :P My goodness, I'll have to save it for another day, I have too much to share from last weekend as well! I'll get right to it.
I told you last week how I got to go to the city to go dancing with M, but I don't remember if I told you about staying at a friend's house that weekend? I ended up hanging out with M most of Friday and then heading to my friend's house and there I had sooo much fun! I can't remember the last time I had such a refreshing weekend! God was completely the focus of every day, and thus we had some amazing conversations. We were able to visit a huge professionally landscaped garden, and we (plus one more friend) had a picnic there and just sat in the sun for like 2 hours. It was awesome! I also got to join my friend at her small group meeting, and it was a huge blessing. I even got to visit a really awesome church! And to top the weekend off, I got to ride home with M again and have a really great conversation.
Now for this week. Every day I've worked this week has been insanely busy, and it has been fun, but slightly overwhelming. I have to work today as well, so I'm really looking forward to having the day off tomorrow to recover. A lot of really great things have happened at work. I had a conversation with my boss that was completely encouraging to me. I've gotten some really funny stories. I've been able to build my relationship with my regular customers as well. And tips have been amazing too. God has definitely been blessing my job, and I know he will continue to do so. I feel like I'm missing so much, but I'll just fill you in on those later if I remember them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment