So, I thought I'd take a different route tonight with this post. Instead of sharing songs with you, I thought I'd share some of the things I've wanted to do musically for a very long time...
~ I want to sing in a cave! The acoustics would just be amazing.
~ I want to play an organ in a cathedral (acoustics again).
~ I want to sing at the front of a cathedral and be heard in the back.
~ I want to be part of a flashmob!
~ I want to sing in a huge choir.
~ I still want to learn to play the violin.
~ I want to play in a symphony (once I learn the violin, of course).
~ I want to be able to teach piano lessons.
~ I'd love to lead a children's choir.
I don't know if any of these will happen, but I hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment