This has been quite the week! A lot of great things happened to be sure. I took most of the week off from dancing, and honestly, it was really nice. I was able to get a lot of good reading done, watched some great movies, and accomplished some more of my autobiography typing.
I had some really awesome experiences at work that can only be attributed to God working in the situations, and that's just plain awesome!
Tuesday was pretty exciting with a storm including rain, sleet, snow, lightning and thunder! It was very interesting.
Wednesday was also exciting with opening up at work two hours later than usual because of the weather. That also included getting stuck in my parking lot and being helped out by a friendly bobcat guy. :D Work was really fun despite it being super slow. I got to help out in the kitchen a lot more than normal. I got to frost bars and scones and cut and wrap them too! It was really fun.
Last night was also great because I got to go salsa dancing for the first time this year! It was really fun! :D
Other highlights of the week have been my German classes, which have been really great. I love my students a lot!
Hanging out with my roomie and her brother.
Having small group again.
Talking to some really awesome people (yes, that means you CNH). :P
And becoming a resident in my new state! Woot woot! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment