Monday, March 7, 2011

Musical Monday

I mentioned in my last post that I'm grateful for music and how it affects my attitude. With that in mind, I thought I'd share with you some particular songs that hold meaning for me and why. :D

These first few were on a cassette tape called "The Hits of the 70s/80s" or something like that. I'm pretty sure that was my family's favorite thing to listen to on our annual vacations. We could sing along to every song for sure, but some stuck out more to us. We lost the tape somewhere, and I've just spent some time trying to find some of the songs online, and so far I've found 7. No worries, I won't post them all. :P


This is the one I tried hardest to find.

I always remember this one making me cry.


And this one is just fun!!
 
Another song that meant a lot to me was "When God Ran" by Phillips, Craig, and Dean. I don't think I'll ever forget how strongly God convicted me when I heard this song after He changed my life. In fact, it was one of three songs in a row played on the radio that completely convicted me for how I was living. Again, I lost track of the song and didn't hear it for years, and the first time I heard it again was when I was in Germany and I'm pretty sure I was crying my eyes out all over again. All that to say: I love this song!


No comments:

Post a Comment