Friday, January 28, 2011

umm Forgetful Friday??

I completely forgot to write last night, and my only excuse is that it's been an incredibly full week and I was exhausted. Once I got home last night I literally crashed into bed and fell asleep. The first thing I'm thankful for is getting more sleep that I have been of late. I really needed the few extra hours, and I feel like even yet, I could sleep more.

The thing I'm most thankful for...that's an easy one. :P I'm so thankful for the godly man who is now my boyfriend. Yay! But I won't bore you with my ceaseless chatter on how awesome he is. :D

I'm also thankful for all the practicing he and I have been able to do for our dancing competition tomorrow, and that we've been able to perform it for others already.

I'm incredibly thankful for connections...my best friend's uncle and my boyfriend are going to attempt to fix my car tonight, and if it works, it's going to save me a LOT of money. What a blessing that'll be.

Good food!!! Ha! Last night I was able to meet some of my bf's (I think from now on I'll just call him M..if you didn't notice, I prefer not to use actual names.) So, I met some of M's family last night at his uncle's birthday party, and they made pizzas from Papa Murphys. My goodness, it was delicious. It was a stuffed pizza, so there's basically two pizza's on top of each other. mmm...I know what I'm eating for breakfast today!

I am so thankful for my bosses. Due to difficult circumstances, my job has been rather tense as of late, and yet they have maintained routine and been there for me when I needed them. They have been such a blessing in my life.

I'm thankful to God for what I'm learning right now, and what I'll continue learning. I know that my life is getting a bit more exciting now, and I am going to enjoy every day of it. Thank you, Lord, for all the marvelous blessings you've given me. I don't deserve a single one, but by Your grace and mercy, You count me as a daughter. Nothing I can do will ever be thanks enough for that.  *happy sigh*

1 comment:

  1. ":P I'm so thankful for the godly man who is now my boyfriend" Finally and i'm so happy! i miss you two.

    ReplyDelete