I'm already sitting in another airport going back to my apartment. The weekend went so fast, but it was truly a blessing to go home and see my family. My little niece is just so adorable and she's a good little girl. We ooh and aah over her from dawn to dusk...but we have to, since our time with her is so limited! *sigh* I wish all of us could live closer, but yet I don't want to give up the blessings that only belong to my new home. I suppose there's a time for everyone to move on, and being separated makes our times together so special. It makes me wonder what it'll be like when all four of us girls are married and have kids. What will our 'reunions' be like then? How will our focuses have changed? Where will each of us be living? Will all of our kids get along well? (I should hope so!) It's so strange to know that our family will never be the same. Adding guys to the family was a very important step (don't get me wrong), but it definitely didn't compare to adding a baby into the mix. Our focus really has changed. And it's not a bad thing...it's just...different. Our lives continue to change. More people will be added to our family, and each one will cause a celebration to erupt among us. As a little girl I would dream about my family once it grew beyond our immediate 6, and now we're at 9. It's so much different than I ever could have imagined. At times I've wished to stop time and just live as I am forever, but I realize that change can be a blessing. I would never wish that my little niece wasn't part of my family. She is so precious. Anyway, I guess this is all to say that I'm excited about the changes happening in my family now and in the future, and I am going to continue enjoying living every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment