Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Airport Edition

Apparently I really like flying on Thursdays. I believe I've written a few of my thankful thursday posts while sitting in an airport, and here I am now, doing it again. This time I'm flying back home to see my family (particularly my niece)!  I'm pretty tired today, but am feeling more patient with the flying process than I have in a while. It will be very nice to get home tonight...

Anyway!!

This week has been very full and happy...

I am competing in a dance competition with one of my friends, so we've been rehearsing a lot! Dancing is so much fun that rehearsing has been a blast. And something we're both thankful for is how well our 'audition' went last night! It was very exciting.

My sister came to visit!! It was so fun to have her come and see what my life is like day to day and to introduce her to the people I'm always talking about! We got to go shopping, and it was a blast (I got 7 things for $27! I'd say that's a great deal!). She got to come dancing with me and get a little piece of the happiness I'm given all the time. And we even had a party with good friends! It was so much fun.

I did find out that the bank I applied at didn't accept my application, and though that was disappointing, I am not discouraged. I'm going to start applying at other banks and see where it takes me. And I'm so thankful that I have my job at Josie's to sustain me as I continue searching for another part time job.

You know, I could say more, but I think I'm going to leave it at that. Have a thankful week!

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for continuing to apply for those bk jobs. You would do well!

    ReplyDelete