I feel like a lot has happened this week, and yet not much has...hmm. Either way, I have a huge list of blessings, even just from today! =D
~ Having a New Years Eve party of New Year's Day! =D
~ Going out to eat with a group of friends...it was a great time of conversation and food.
~ Dancing on Tuesday was really fun! And then I got to fall in the snow, and it was a blast! :D
~ Work was really busy on Wednesday...lots of good tips.
~ I started practicing violin today. This is something that I WILL learn!
~ Having good conversations with a ton of great friends!
~ Going out to eat for free!
~ Dancing an extra night and being paid for it..
~ Starting a puzzle with a friend...
~ Catching up with friends.
~ Curiosity ;)
My life has been very blessed....Thanks God!
No comments:
Post a Comment