Thursday, April 15, 2010

restlessness

I'm in the in-between stage now.
I have my bags packed, but I'm not allowed to leave!
Why did I pack them so early?
Ah, I remember.
I wanted to force my mind to understand the point that I AM going home.
My mind understands that point pretty well now, and it just wants to go home!
Not that I don't love it here, and not that I haven't had a good experience,
but if I am going to go home, why wait any longer?

Naturally, I am happy that I will still be here to spend time with my friend tomorrow,
and also on Saturday, and then spend time with other friends on Saturday, and then Sunday..friends, friends and more friends! Yes, I am totally excited about that!!! And I'm glad it's happening because then I won't be so bored!

Aww, I just talked to my dad on Skype. That makes me feel better.
We're just always going over my flight plan, and what I need to do at the airport.
I like to be prepared.
I hate not knowing what is going on!!
So this is a good thing.

Now, I'm very tired, so I'm going to bed.
Let tomorrow begin!! :D

2 comments:

  1. we all know you like to be prepared...to know your travel timing schedule...you are so, so cute. nighty nite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine how not knowing about the airport is seriously driving me crazy?!!?!? I heard that it is closed..but for how long? will I get home before MAY?! lol..*deep breaths* Everything will be okay. I think I'm just not supposed to leave Germany. Both times I've tried, there has been some natural disaster.

    ReplyDelete