Monday, April 26, 2010

Exploring Hamburg!



The Alster! This is just a short walk from the Brewers house.



I just liked the swan.



Krista took me out for some Kiez Curry. 



It was really delicious!! 




Here is the Rathaus, which is the German 'Town Hall'.



St. Michaels church. It was a lovely day to see it!



It has, I believe, the second oldest organ in..Germany. Don't quote me on that. 



The left side of the church.
They had already roped off the front part for services, so I had to work on the angles a bit.


The right side of the church.




From the top of the tower! The black steeple is from the St. Nicolai church. You can read more about it here.




Here's the Rathaus again!



St. Michaels from the ground.



One last look at it.. *sigh*



St. Nicolai from the ground. If you didn't click the link, it is a war memorial.
It is mainly just the steeple left from WWII. 



You can see the steeple through the opening. Yeah, I just like this picture. :P


So yup! Krista, thank you! It was great to see the sights that I've always wanted to visit! 
This just gives you all a little piece of the city of Hamburg.

1 comment:

  1. you are too cute :) and i had a blast with you!!! you are quite the photographer!!!!

    ReplyDelete