Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I can't believe it's been a week already! Let's see...I feel like I'm thankful for the same things every week. That can't be very exciting for you guys.

I've been very blessed with time spent with good friends just hanging out. It's been a lot of fun getting to know them better, and midnight ice cream runs simply can't be beat. :P

Last Friday was a bit troublesome with my ER visit because of my head, but it all ended up well, and I'm extremely thankful to know that I haven't severely injured my head at all. That is quite a relief.

I'm incredibly thankful for my friend who took me to the ER, it really helped me a lot, and it made it more enjoyable.

I am thankful that God helps us to seek out the truth in our lives, and to accept it. That is also quite a relief.

The opportunity to earn money by doing something I love is something I'm continually grateful for, whether that be serving  at Josie's or dancing, or whatever else.

Again, I'm grateful to be allowed to play a real piano in a local church. It's nice feeling like I'm not bothering anyone, and it's always nice to receive compliments. :)

I'm thankful for all the cooking opportunities I've had in this past week, and I know that I'll continue to grow through experience.

I am one very blessed girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment