Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's that time again! This week has been full of great experiences, growing opportunities, and really fun times. :) I am thankful for:


~ the opportunity to meet with others in the church
~ dancing!
~ getting to hang out with a friend who is on bed-rest and who's having a baby tomorrow!
~ a wonderful church service
~ being able to teach swing dancing again
~ a few chances to volunteer at that nursing home I mentioned before
~ meeting up with a good friend for a delicious and encouraging lunch
~ more dancing!
~ patient customers
~ a talented chiropractor
~ that my latest hit on the head wasn't as serious as the last
~ being allowed to play the piano in a nearby cathedral
~ getting a lot of walking in today
~ spending time with my really awesome boyfriend :D

Yup, I'm a pretty happy girl...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment