Each week seems to go by so quickly. Hm.
Honestly, this week was a bit harder for me..more frustrating and exhausting. But, I suppose I could just give a list of my days here.. :D
Friday was a very good day. Work went well, and I was able to hang out with my roommate and her brother, not to mention get some studying done.
I got Saturday off of work to dedicate the day to studying. I did manage to finish all my homework, which was a blessing indeed.
Now Sunday was a brilliant day indeed!! Church was excellent, and I was sooo happy to sing on the praise team for the first time in a year and a half! Woot woot! The sermon was excellent, and all the conversations were inspired. I even got some compliments on my ability to play piano, and they were very appreciated!
The day continued to get better as I was able to go dancing! Since I missed dance on Friday, I knew I had to go. It was a great time. We worked on aerials again, and a few other moves. I really feel like I'm improving. It was also a great time to get to know everyone a bit better.
Monday is when things got a bit difficult. I woke feeling extreme pain in my neck, but I couldn't go to the chiropractor until Wednesday after work. So, I had to suffer through work on Monday, nearing crying on more than one occasion, and then made the wise, though difficult decision to not go salsa dancing.
Tuesday was similar, though not quite as painful at work. Tuesday night was dreadful though. I couldn't believe how hard it was to stay home from dancing at the Avalon. Thankfully, my sister came over to keep me company, and I was able to get some good homework done as well.
Yesterday was a good day. Work ended up being really fun, despite the pain. I was even able to show J a video of me doing the aerial. I'll try to post it on here for you to see as well. She really enjoyed that. :D And all of my conversations were really fun! Yesterday was also spent working on homework and finishing up all that. I ended the evening with watching some of BBC's version of Pride and Prejudice. *happy sigh*
Today has gone quite well. The only slightly annoying bit has been my wisdom tooth coming in. It's only my second one, and I'm not sure it's coming in straight. Yipes! But other than that...I was able to talk with my best friend for quite a while, which was amazing.. And! I finally took my geography exam that I've been stressing over, and was able to complete it in half of the allotted time. I'm quite pleased with that. I should know my grade sometime next week.
So all and all, these are the things I'm most thankful for this week--
~My fabulous chiropractor who knows what he's doing.
~ An easy going geography teacher who made my exam quite simple.
~ Having a keyboard in my room to help relieve stress.
~ Good conversations.
~ A new found appreciation for the wonderful world of dance!
No comments:
Post a Comment