I didn't mean to skip last week's post in order to do an experiment, but I think the experiment worked. Amazing how one week of forgetting thankfulness can ruin everything, huh? The last two weeks have been stressful to say the least, and unfortunately, I've allowed the stress to overtake me. No longer! And my first objective in getting my mind back is to count my blessings once again.
~ God blessed me extraordinarily by giving me two Sunday school teachers, Marcy and Danny, plus countless other leaders, who pushed me at all costs to memorize scripture. Thanks to all of your for your marvelous work. Though I can't remember all those verses perfectly, they have given me such a strong foundation of the written Word.
~ I am incredibly thankful for the glorious weather we have been experiencing here in the north. The beauty of it is overwhelming.
~ My job always appears in my TT posts, and this week is no different. I'm thankful for understanding co-workers who don't give me a hard time when I'm having an off day.
~ I am thankful and excited for the opportunity to live with a new friend and begin a new chapter of life. One more step to being an independent adult.
~ I'm thankful for the blessing it was to go home last weekend: to see my family and my second family, to eat chinese food, and to prepare myself for winter.
~ I'm thankful for making it home in time to still catch some of church on Sunday. I'm so thankful to have a church family!
~ I am thankful for the realization that dancing does not define me, and how that realization has made dancing so much more fun.
~ I'm thankful for having good conversations with my grandma! An event I hope to duplicate in short order! :D
~ I'm thankful for handy friends who can instruct me in more ways than one.
~ I'm thankful for friends who believe in me when I don't.
~ I'm thankful for school. As stressful and difficult as it's been lately, I would be so bored and depressed without it.
~ I'm thankful that my teacher is allowing me to do a discussion topic that will allow me to stand up for what I believe in.
~ I'm so thankful for the ability to play piano. Music is such a great way to relieve stress.
~ Though I don't always appreciate it, I am thankful for how God made me..quirks and all. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment