Wednesday, October 27, 2010
It's a-coming!
Winter is striving hard to come to the windy city, and it's efforts are being rewarded! The weather has been so droll this week. Last night it actually snowed, but not enough to collect. This morning was soooo cold as I drove to work at 6:30. It's really amazing how one day we can be walking around in a light jacket and the very next day you have to wear a heavy jacket with a winter coat on top of it all! I'm anticipating that winter will be similar to winter back home with a surplus of wind and drifts. I don't understand why it is so windy here, but I definitely noticed that a long time ago. =) Which reminds me, this week was my 5 month anniversary for moving up here! How bizarre is that? I'm amazed at how much faster this year is going than my year in Germany did. Again, time is a strange phenomenon. It feels like I've been here forever and only for a day at the same time. This time of my life has been so extraordinary, and I am so excited to continue living here and growing and just...becoming more.. me. I can't stop smiling right now. God is so good to me. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment