Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday- An eventful week!

This week has been indescribable. I honestly can't think of a single word to describe it! I guess I'll just jump right in.

I'm thankful for:

Being able to dance 4-5 nights a week! I never imagined that I would dance that often, but it is so incredibly fun, I just can't help myself!

Supportive church leaders.

The ability to forgive by God's grace.

Chinese food!! :D

Good talks with good friends. I've had so many amazing conversations this week. Yay!

A new friend who is now my new roommate!

A place to live.

That I was able to get all my things moved over without too much trouble.

For the multiple conversations I've had lately about religion and evolution.

For my geography discussion that has gone very well so far.

Amazing weather.

A completely positive 4-month review at Josie's.

Getting a raise! :D

Being able to go shopping for my own food and having to develop a bit more independence.

Having the chance to chill with my new roomie and watch You've Got Mail while drinking smoothies. 

It's truly been an awesome week!

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay--first of all, thanks so much for your comments over on One Bright Corner! That means a lot to Lauren and I. Second of all, I love your focus on thankfulness here and throughout your blog. It's so important to remember all through the year, and just reading about your "thankful-for" experiences reminds me of my own blessings. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mikaela! The Thankful Thursday idea was one I got off another blog, and it has revolutionized my way of thinking. God has blessed us in so many extraordinary ways. How can we not be thankful? :)

    ReplyDelete