Thursday, September 29, 2011
Stuff
Right now I'm in the process of moving, and it is getting to be pretty overwhelming! Who knew I had so much stuff!! The sad thing about it is that I've gone so long without using so much of it, but can't throw most of it away. I say, 'oh, it's practical to keep this around, you just never know when you'll need it!' I know that I'd forgotten about some of it, so it obviously doesn't mean that much to me. Here I am, complaining about having too much when so many people have too little! I have gotten rid of a bunch of stuff, which has been hard, but good. I keep saying that I'm trying to simplify my life...well, it still isn't very simple. I'm down to mostly miscellaneous things, which are hard to pack. It's also hard to know how much time I'll need in the morning. I am going out of town around lunch tomorrow, so that means I only have the morning to finish up packing and do all my cleaning. On top of everything else, I have school to take care of. I'm yawning right now, but am contemplating doing an all-nighter (or close to one), just in order to get all this stuff done! I haven't been this overwhelmed in a very very long time. I feel confident that moving is the right decision, but it is definitely a lot of stress to handle right now. The thing I'm most thankful for right now is that, tomorrow, I get to go home, see my family, and not work for four days!! That will be a huge blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment