I had heard of this song before and I think I must have heard it on the radio before, but today was the first time I actually listened to it. It felt like the words had been taken directly out of my heart. Seriously, this song was meant for me. I love how God can use music to influence my life and I truly believe it's one of His favorite ways of communicating with me. I was lucky enough to hear it twice on the radio just tonight, and now that I'm home I've listened to it probably about 10 times just on youtube. It's already my new favorite. That's why I wanted to share it with you. Here is a piece of my heart coming from the words of Laura Story in her song "Blessings"...
Blessings
Oh, I know. And we don't believe Him, do we? That He loves us enough to bless us like that.
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty incredible!
ReplyDelete