Sunday, August 28, 2011

Never Ending Battle

I haven't been able to see a doctor about my physical concerns, but I have been able to talk with some friends who are very knowledgeable about organic, healthy, home remedies. I am excited to try some of them. But for now, I must continue to wait and hope for some relief. The thing about having a blog that is this personal is that you really get to see me; my feelings, my emotions, my ups and downs. It's not hard to figure out when I'm the happiest and when I'm the most frustrated. But I hope, on top of that, that you will see how when I am frustrated, I always become happy again. I have a hope within me that allows me to experience pain and sorrow but always lifts me back up again. I don't know why I have to deal with these issues. I don't know what God's plan is in it. I don't see how God could be using it for any good. But, I know that God Himself is good, and He sees things I cannot see. Hopefully someday I'll have a better understanding of life and God's will, but until then, I will continue to live one day at a time. I will continue to look for remedies, for a cure. I will not give up hope. My God is bigger than these issues. He has the power to heal. If He chooses not to heal me (or just not yet), He'll also give me the strength to get through it. This never ending battle is not one I need to fight on my own. I will have bad days, and I will get discouraged, but I know I can count on God to be faithful, kind, loving, and perfect.

1 comment: