Friday, December 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's really so much harder to be thankful when one feels ill. *sigh* But I can't deny God faithfulness despite how I physically feel at this moment. Looking back over the week there are certain things that stick out to me as particular blessings.

A huge blessing was being able to get together with my pastor and his wife. Every time we meet I feel like I grow a little bit more. It was a lovely time getting to know them better and hearing some great stories.

And the other huge blessing was my visit to the chiropractor. I saw him last week and it was actually really painful. But, every time they've caused me pain, it's always worked out for my benefit. That was especially evident in my second appointment. They both agreed that I was much improved...even my jaw was better placed. I always learn more when I go see them. They have had a huge affect on my life.

I've had lots of other blessings this week;  good conversations, good food, dancing, and getting my car back!!

Being sick this weekend might end up being a good thing..if I am diligent and use the down time to get some good studying done. :P

P.S. I did write this on Thursday..but my internet isn't working at home..

No comments:

Post a Comment