After a weekend of laying around doing nothing and seeing barely anyone, I was extremely excited for today! I actually got to work this morning, and it was so wonderful to be around people again; to laugh and joke. *sigh* It was so wonderful.
Every time I spend large quantities of time alone I am reminded more and more that I am an extrovert! I relax best when I'm around people...in fact, I rather dislike being alone for more than a day. It's just lonely and depressing.
But! I can be thankful for this weekend of solitude.. It gave me the rest I needed, I worked on my piano composition, I did good reading, I learned a lot from educational tv, saw movies I've wanted to see, and ate some really delicious food!
Anyway, work was great, but dancing was even better!! There weren't many people there, but that worked well for me, because that meant I could dance every song if I wanted to! I didn't quite do them all, but it was close to all.
Dancing tonight was so refreshing. Lately I've felt like I've plateaued and haven't improved at all. That's really frustrating to me. Tonight though, I was able to dance well (for the most part) and have fun when I didn't dance well. A goofing-off session was had, and it was a blast. =D The best part was that I was able to do the 's-drop' without losing my balance, causing my lead to lose his balance, tripping on my skirt, or falling over! That's an improvement indeed! Yay! It was all very exciting.
And now it is off to bed so I can wake up early and spend some time with more people! Yay for people!
Dancing tonight was so refreshing. Lately I've felt like I've plateaued and haven't improved at all. That's really frustrating to me. Tonight though, I was able to dance well (for the most part) and have fun when I didn't dance well. A goofing-off session was had, and it was a blast. =D The best part was that I was able to do the 's-drop' without losing my balance, causing my lead to lose his balance, tripping on my skirt, or falling over! That's an improvement indeed! Yay! It was all very exciting.
And now it is off to bed so I can wake up early and spend some time with more people! Yay for people!
That was a pretty wonderful S-drop, I'll have to learn that one someday :)
ReplyDeleteAww, Thanks Bethany! That really means a lot to me. :D
ReplyDelete