Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

God has been blessing me so much in the past few weeks. it's really hard to even know where to begin, and yet I feel like I can't put any of it in words.
.Last Friday, I was able to fly home and meet up with my entire family for the weekend. It was amazing to see all of them! To see my niece now walking with help. To see my other sister's baby bump! So precious.
I've also had the chance to catch up with a lot of old friends in the past week that I've been home. Something I'm very thankful for was the rare opportunity of my whole family being together so M could meet the rest of them. :)
My parents and I were able to take a short trip out to Washington D.C that I'll be posting some pictures from soon. It was a quick but rewarding trip to be sure. We had some adventures too, which I'll fill you in on later. 
It was really wonderful being about to sing with my mom for about on hour today. I can play the piano, but there are some song books that I simply cannot play and sing with, so it's such a pleasure to be able to do that with her. Ahh so much fun. I even got to make dinner with her.
Also, I do love my job, but it's been so nice to have the week off and sinply not think about it. I've probably only thought of it once or twice! That's pretty good for me.
I'm really excited for the rest of my week here at home! I'll try to put pictures of D.C. up soon for you. :)

2 comments:

  1. You need the rest! Home is a great place to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Josie. I definitely needed this resting time. I think I would have gotten sick pretty quick without it. But now I've rested and relaxed, and will definitely be ready to work again on Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete