I nearly forgot it was Thankful Thursday today! I will keep this short tonight, because I still have lots to do and am already very tired. But despite that, I have many things to be thankful for:
~ Air conditioning. It's amazing the weather extremes we have up here!
~ Good friends and co-workers. We had an employee meeting tonight, and it was splendid.
~ Being able to meet up with M's aunt, who I love (*wave* hi!!) for dinner. It was a very uplifting time.
~ Also thinking back to my trip home, I'm extremely thankful for the time with family and friends.
~ Safety driving back from home.
~ Almost being done with a very tiring work week.
~ And for having a really great guy to celebrate with tomorrow!
The other thing on my mind lately is just a ton of questions. Questions of God's will, and how He makes things work. Questions on what is most important. Lots of questions of how to handle different situations. I feel somewhat weighed down by questions right now, and I haven't really gotten any answers yet. I would appreciate your prayers for that. I'm thankful for having friends who will pray for me..you guys are awesome!
Seek and you will find. :)
ReplyDelete"Call to me and I will answer you, and tell you great an unsearchable things you do not know."
ReplyDelete