A part of wedding preparations is the bridal showers of course! So I made the trip down to my home town with my sister/maid-of-honor for the weekend to have a party! It was a lot of fun!
It was such a joy to catch up with these women, some of whom I haven't seen in years! I was blessed with some incredibly fun, sweet, useful, and needed items. My thanks goes out to all those lovely ladies!! Another great joy that comes with a trip home is the chance to hang out with my favorite kiddos! As seen below...
Lindsay,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your note of encouragement. I am SO HAPPY that you loved the story and it did take bravery to write it. Thanks for recognizing that. I am honored that you couldn't put it down during your wedding planning. So excited for you by the way. If you could spare another minute, it would be so helpful if you wrote a review on Amazon. I would have emailed this note, but couldn't find one for you. xo B.