In my town right now there is a street fair going on. It's where a bunch of vendors come and sell arts and crafts, food and drinks...there's also entertainment! It's really a lot of fun, but that also means that my job is a lot busier.
Today was the first day, and I was a bit nervous to start off. My back and neck hurt a lot, I was dizzy, and I had a headache...there were a few times that I was literally concerned I'd simply fall to the ground. Thankfully, that did not happen. The Lord helped me through the day, and He sent some of my favorite customers to lift my spirits.
I ended up working 9 hours today, and it really was a lot of fun, despite not feeling the best. When I was finished, my boss invited me to go with him to the booth his wife was running and get some smoothies (which were delicious, btw)! I'm so glad I changed my plans in order to do that with him. It was a wonderful time just getting to know him better and being able to share with him some things on my mind and get his opinions. I really loved how there was a mutual respect, even though we disagree on many points. It was such a blessing.
I managed to get to my small group in time for some praying, and was even prayed for! I just feel so...wow.. I can't even explain it. It's one of the feelings of just knowing I was in the right place at the right time..
God is so amazing. He really is. He is using me, and only He deserves the glory. It is so amazing to know that God is real, He's everywhere, He's powerful and mighty, He's wonderful, He's the Savior, He's the King! I just can't wait for Him to continue using me. All my thankful thoughts today are of Christ. He sustains, He gives peace, He fills, He gives wisdom freely to those who ask, He is merciful, He is magnificent. Really, there is no end to the praise that is due His name!
No comments:
Post a Comment