I cannot express in words how happy the Lord has made me. I want to sing and dance with joy. He's taken every trial and concern and just turned it completely around. He's taken everything that has been a stress to me, and has made it a blessing. He has reminded me that He is in control, and I can be safe and content in knowing that He has my best in mind. I keep having songs run through my head..
"I wanna sing of Your mercy, I wanna sing of Your love, and tell the world I'm grateful for everything that You have done!" ...
"My sin, o the bliss of this glorious thought, my sin not in part but the whole, is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more. Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord oh my soul!"...
"Amazing! You are AMAZING!"...
"Indescribable! Unattainable! Awestruck, we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim; You are amazing, God"...
"How great is our God! Sing with me, how great is our God. And all will see how great, how great is our God!"...
"Give me words to speak. Let my spirit sleep. I can't think of anything worth saying, but I know that I owe You my life"
"How great is our God! Sing with me, how great is our God. And all will see how great, how great is our God!"...
"Give me words to speak. Let my spirit sleep. I can't think of anything worth saying, but I know that I owe You my life"
I have all these songs running through my head. I have so many words that have come from the hearts of others. They proclaim what I want to proclaim, but I find myself wishing I could find my own words. Lord, You have given me a passion for music and for worship. I pray You'd give me words to sing that would be honoring to who You are.
No comments:
Post a Comment