I don’t know you yet but you are my hero.
This world has given you options but you are considering making someone else a parent.
Our son or daughter will always know how
brave you are.
brave you are.
They will know that they are
loved beyond measure.
loved beyond measure.
They will know that they have
always been wanted
always been wanted
They will know that you chose to give them life.
We will remind them that you chose what was in their best interest.
I pray that they will get the opportunity to
experience growing up knowing you personally.
experience growing up knowing you personally.
I so hope that you will want to
become part of our family too.
become part of our family too.
As much as I desire to know you and love you,
I recognize that that may be hard for you.
I will honor and respect the decision you make,
and our love for you will never end.
Thank you for being a hero.
You are creating a family bound by love.
We are so eager to meet you.
No comments:
Post a Comment