Friday, December 30, 2011
The Beginning of Something New
I have been in the process of moving for the past month with varying degrees of success. After much searching I got down to two places I was interested in potentially renting. After some debate I decided on one place partly because they would allow me to move in before the new year! All the paper work was signed and the keys were handed over just in time for a last minute moving party with a couple friends from church. It worked out just perfectly time-wise. I had one day to move in one day before I headed home for Christmas! I was able to get a lot of my stuff put away and it was so much fun to figure out where I am going to put my own belongings. I have been continuing to figure things out and it has been so much fun! I can't wait to finish putting everything away and then a nice party with lots of fun games, good friends, and tasty food. This is a new experience for sure! I've never had my own apartment before, and it is a good feeling. It's nice being a responsible adult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment